Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lost Camera


A few weeks ago while on a trip to Vermont, I ended up losing my camera. For now I'm stuck with a pitiful Olympus FE-210, now its not a bad camera don't get me wrong but for posting beautiful pictures of food and such it is not the cream of the crop. The Camera I was using before (quite a nice one but I can't remember the specs at the moment) was great but it was too big and bulky. I loved taking pictures with it but I hated that I looked like such a foreign tourist with it weighing down my neck. The key is to find the right balance, to look somewhat cool while carrying it around but also have it take really great pictures

1 comment:

  1. That stinks that you lost your camera, I also felt like such a tourist when I visited Thailand, thank god I didn't have a fanny pack as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...