Monday, April 4, 2011

when the budget is tight, I hang out at bookstores.

So basically I found that when my budget is really tight, and I don't have money to spare on books that I want to buy, I just go and hang out at book stores. I really do love the fact that I can just grab my laptop and go hang out at a bookstore for a few hours on my day off. I usually find lots of inspiring recipes from browsing through cook book and whatever ideas pop up in my head I just type away on my laptop. It's a great way to save money and just relax and lose myself in the books. I'm actually at a book store right now...

1 comment:

  1. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

    cheap nolvadex

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...