Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who celebrates Thangsgiving anyway?

Okay so pretty much everyone in the U.S. celebrates Thanksgiving, except for people like me. Why don't I celebrate Thanksgiving? Well it's because I am a cook and I have worked every Thanksgiving since I've been working in the food industry. Plus I am Thai and I grew up in in Thailand until I was 11 years old before my parents made the move to America. Thai people don't celebrate Thanksgiving. Although it's amazing how holiday tradition like Thanksgiving can really change peoples moods. Everyone seems happier during the holidays, even if they had to work on that day. Oh and instead having the traditional Thanksgiving dinner, I made some fresh ramen noodles, broth, etc... for dinner and it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...